TMJ/TMD Assessment for Lansing Patients
Bechtel Dentistry is honored to provide our effective, holistic approach for TMJ/TMD care. Our self-assessment questionnaire is designed for ease and convenience for all of our patients living throughout Lansing and the surrounding area. This complimentary TMJ/TMD assessment can help you assess if your current TMJ health. Please contact our office as soon as possible if you answer “yes” to one or more of the questions listed below. Dr. Bechtel and our team can provide the individualized, minimally-invasive TMD treatment plan for symptom relief and long-term success. The sooner you start TMJ treatment, the risk for permanent damage can be minimized.
Our team has been providing the highest level of TMJ/TMD care since 2000. Based on our decades of experience, we’ve compiled this simple questionnaire to help determine if TMJ dysfunction is impacting your quality of life. Any questions that you answer “yes” to could potentially be an indicator of TMD or poor TMJ health. The more questions that you answer “yes” to, this may indicate a higher level of risk for TMJ concerns. We recommend scheduling your initial TMJ/TMD appointment if you believe that this condition is affecting you. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have and can provide comprehensive answers during your TMJ appointment.
Download our TMJ/TMD Assessment Form here: TMJ Assessment
Please answer the questions below. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, keep track of your answers in order to share with our team.
- Do your jaw joints click or pop when you open or close your mouth?
- Does your mouth get locked in any position? Have you been experiencing a limited range of motion when trying to open your mouth?
- Does your jaw or face hurt when you open or close your mouth?
- Do you have any facial pain?
- Do you experience headaches?
- Have you experienced any ringing in your ears or earaches?
- Are your teeth loose, worn, or broken?
- Do you grind your teeth or clench your jaw?
- Are your teeth sensitive to cold and/or hot?
- Do your teeth experience any pain when chewing?
- Do you have any pain in your shoulder, neck, and/or upper back?
- Does your jaw get tired during dental appointments or when chewing certain foods?
Schedule Your TMJ/TMD Appointment
Bechtel Dentistry is happy to welcome new TMJ/TMD patients. Our health-centered dentistry offers holistic, individualized treatment plans custom-tailored for your needs. We’re here to provide the long-term support and care you require in order to improve your quality of life. Dr. Bechtel and our team are honored to serve patients that live throughout the Lansing, Holt, Okemos, Mason, Grand Ledge, Dewitt, Haslett, Williamston, St. Johns, Charlotte, Eaton Rapids, East Lansing, and Potterville area. Contact our office today or call 517-882-7132 to schedule your appointment.