TMJ/TMD Self Assessment
Bechtel Dentistry is honored to provide our effective, holistic approach for TMJ/TMD care. Our self-assessment questionnaire is designed for ease and convenience for all of our patients living throughout Lansing and the surrounding area. This complimentary TMJ/TMD assessment can help you assess if your current TMJ health. Please contact our office as soon as possible if you answer “yes” to one or more of the questions listed below. Dr. Bechtel and our team can provide the individualized, minimally-invasive TMD treatment plan for symptom relief and long-term success. The sooner you start TMJ treatment, the risk for permanent damage can be minimized.
TMJ/TMD Care in Lansing, MI since 2000
Our team has been providing the highest level of TMJ/TMD care since 2000. Based on our decades of experience, we’ve compiled this simple questionnaire to help determine if TMJ dysfunction is impacting your quality of life. Any questions that you answer “yes” to could potentially be an indicator of TMD or poor TMJ health. The more questions that you answer “yes” to, this may indicate a higher level of risk for TMJ concerns. We recommend scheduling your initial TMJ/TMD appointment if you believe that this condition is affecting you. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have and can provide comprehensive answers during your TMJ appointment.
TMJ/TMD Assessment for Lansing Patients
Please answer the questions below. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, keep track of your answers in order to share with our team.
1. Do your jaw joints click or pop when you open or close your mouth?
2. Does your mouth get locked in any position? Have you been experiencing a limited range of motion when trying to open your mouth?
3. Does your jaw or face hurt when you open or close your mouth?
4. Do you have any facial pain?
5. Do you experience headaches?
6. Have you experienced any ringing in your ears or earaches?
7. Are your teeth loose, worn, or broken?
8. Do you grind your teeth or clench your jaw?
9. Are your teeth sensitive to cold and/or hot?
10. Do your teeth experience any pain when chewing?
11. Do you have any pain in your shoulder, neck, and/or upper back?
12.Does your jaw get tired during dental appointments or when chewing certain foods?
Always Welcoming New Patients
Call us today at 517-882-7132 to schedule your appointment and start your journey for expert TMJ/TMD Treatment from Dr. Jonathan J. Bechtel, DDS. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our TMJ/TMD Treatment. Our team is happy to assist you in any way possible. Our holistic dentistry office in Lansing also serves patients living in the nearby areas of Holt, Okemos, Mason, Grand Ledge, Dewitt, Haslett, Williamston, St. Johns, Charlotte, Eaton Rapids, East Lansing, Potterville and other surrounding areas. We strive to provide the highest level of care with our incredible holistic approach for the comprehensive treatment you need. We’re looking forward to working with you!